When we talk about “EasyDebit,” “we,” “our,” or “us” in this policy, we are referring to FEXCO Philippines, the company which provides the Services. When we talk about the “Services” in this policy, we are referring to the EasyDebit Services.
B. Information we collect and receive
- Customer Data
Content and information submitted by users to the Services (the “Customers”) is referred to in this policy as “Customer Data.” . Where EasyDebit collects or processes Customer Data, it does so on behalf of the Customer.
- Other Information
EasyDebit also collect and receive the following information:
- Account creation information. Users provide information such as name, address, email address, financial and card information and password to create an account.
- Billing and other information. For Customers that purchase Services, our corporate affiliates and our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf or we may do this ourselves. In cases where such third parties collect your information, the privacy policies of those third parties shall apply.
- Services usage information. This is information about how you are accessing and using the Services, which may include administrative and support communications with us and information about the Services, features, content, and links you interact with.
- Log data. When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information. We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Geo-location information. Precise GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. Wi-Fi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Services integrations. If, when using the Services, you integrate with a third party service, we will connect that service to ours. The third party provider of the integration may share certain information about your account with EasyDebit. However, we do not receive or store your passwords for any of these third party services.
- Third party data. EasyDebit may also receive information from affiliates in our corporate group, our partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which postal codes, or it might be more specific information, such as about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website or use our desktop application. They are unique to your account or your browser.
- Aggregated Data
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user or Customer of the Services We may disclose or use aggregate or de-identified information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with our partners or others for business or research purposes.
C. Why we need customer data
EasyDebit needs Customer Data in order to provide the Services you have engaged us to provide. If you do not provide the Customer Data, then we will be unable to provide the Services you have requested. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need in order to provide and oversee the Services we have agreed to provide you with.
D. How we use your information
We use your information to provide and improve the Services.
- Customer Data
EasyDebit may access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary to (a) provide, maintain and improve the Services; (b) to prevent or address service, security, technical issues or at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters; (c) as required by law and (d) as set forth in our agreement with the Customer or as expressly permitted in writing by the Customer in accordance with Customer’s instructions.
- Other information
We use other kinds of information in providing the Services. Specifically:
- To understand and improve our Services. We carry out research and analyse trends to better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
- To communicate with you by:
- Responding to your requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending electronic communications. We may send you Service and administrative electronic communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These electronic communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send electronic communications about new product features or other news about EasyDebit. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Billing and account management. We use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- Communicating with you. We often need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them.
- Protecting Customer Data. We work hard to keep the Services secure and to prevent abuse and fraud, and may contact you in this respect as necessary.
E. How long do we keep customer data for
EasyDebit keep Customer Data for as long as necessary for fulfillment of the Services, after which time it will be destroyed if it is no longer required for the lawful purpose for which it was obtained. If you consent to marketing, any information we use for this purpose will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
F. Sharing and Disclosure
- Customer Data
EasyDebit may share Customer Data in accordance with our agreement with the Customer and the Customer’s instructions, including:
- With third party service providers and agents. We engage third party companies or individuals to process Customer Data as follows.
- Paypal for customer payments
- Zoho CRM for storage of customer records
- Google Drive for storage of ID documents
- With affiliates. We engage affiliates in our corporate group to process Customer Data as follows.
- To complete checks on World-check
- Other types of disclosure
EasyDebit may share or disclose Customer Data and other information as follows:
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
G. Data Security
EasyDebit takes data security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
H. Your choices
- Customer Data
Customers provide us with instructions on what to do with Customer Data. A Customer has many choices and control over Customer Data. For example, Customer may at any time subscribe or unsubscribe from newsletters or updates, amend account information etc. Since these choices and instructions may result in the access, use, disclosure, modification or deletion of certain or all Customer Data, please contact us to manage Customer Data.
- Other Choices
The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. EasyDebit does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
I. Your rights
Customers have a number of rights in respect of the Customer Data we hold, including:
- Information about how Customer Data is processed by us;
- Access to Customer Data that we hold;
- Rectification of inaccurate Customer Data;
- Erasure of Customer Data held by us in certain circumstances;
- Provision of Customer Data in a particular format or transmission of Customer Data to another organisation if feasible;
- Restricting the extent to which Customer Data is processed by us;
- Object to the processing of Customer Data (e.g. to direct marketing or profiling);
- Where Customer Data is processed on the basis of consent, withdraw consent.
You can exercise the above rights at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
J. Children's information
Our Services are not directed to children under 18. If you learn that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
L. Contacting us